Niigata University (Japan) invites medical experts from Japan and Russia to attend “The Japan-Russia Scientific Forum on Medical Education”, with special attention on the challenges and opportunities of medical education in Japan and Russia. The Forum will be held online and will feature the history of human resources development, international exchanges and research collaboration between both countries.
The prime objective of the Forum is to create awareness and to provide a platform for the participants to deepen their knowledge and share the experiences and to discuss on the ways how to foster the next generation who can contribute to achieve the better and healthier society in Japan and Russia.
The Forum is held as part of the related events of “The Third General Meeting of the Association of Institutions of Higher Education of the Russian Federation and Japan”, which takes place on 16 September, and the results of the Forum will be brought to the General Meeting to share the outcome of the discussion.
We look forward to bring you to this special opportunity and hope you meet inspiring speakers and experts, who give the state-of-the-art knowledge on medical education and sciences.
Date and Time: September 15th, 2021, 09:00-12:10 (MT) / 15:00-18:10 (JST)
Organizer: Niigata University (Japan)
-Moscow State University
-Specialized section in the field of Health and Medicine, Human Resource Development Platform for Japan-Russia Economic Cooperation and Personnel Exchange
Target Group: Japanese and Russian university teachers and clinicians
Format: Online forum via Zoom
Registration: Please visit HERE to register. The link for participation will be sent to you at a later date.
The schedule will be updated as necessary. For the PDF version, click HERE (Updated on September 15).
To find out more about presenters, including the abstracts of their presentations, please see the following list and click the person whom you are interested in. The names are listed in the order of presentation. The information will be updated as necessary. (Updated on September 15)
1. USHIKI Tatsuo, M.D., Ph.D., President of Niigata University
2. NARISAWA Rintaro, M.D., Niigata Occupational Health Medical Association
3. SVISTUNOV Andrey, First Vice-Rector of the Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, "Japan-Russia: Opportunities for joint training of the next generation doctors"
1. SUZUKI Yasuyuki, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Cardiovascular Surgery Faculty of Medicine, University of Tsukuba, "Medical exchange program for students between Japan and Russia in University of Tsukuba"
2. SAFONOVA Olga, Ph.D., Associate professor, Faculty of Medicine and biology, Voronezh State University and ALAEVA Liliia, Ph.D., Associate professor, Faculty of Medicine and biology, Voronezh State University, "Implementation of the educational process in Fundamental Medicine"
3. KHAVPACHEVA Oksana, Deputy Director of the Graduate School of International Education, Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H.M. Berbekov
4. NAKAMURA Hiroshige, M.D., Ph.D., Dean of Tottori University, Faculty of Medicine, "Undergraduate education and international exchanges at Tottori University, Faculty of Medicine -Mutual exchange with Pacific State Medical University (PSMU)-"
1. Makarevich Pavel, M.D., Ph.D., Head of Gene and Cell Therapy Lab, Institute of Regenerative Medicine, Lomonosov Moscow State University
2.TAKAMURA Noboru, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Atomic Bomb Disease Institute, Nagasaki University, "Establishment of double degree program in the field of disaster and radiation medical sciences"
3. MELTSER Alexander, M.D., Professor, Vice-rector for the development of regional health care and preventive medicine, "Cooperation between North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Nagasaki University and Fukushima Medical University in Public health sphere. Double degree program"
4. HORI Osamu, M.D., Ph.D., Dean, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Professor, Department of Neuroanatomy, Kanazawa University, "Exchange program of graduate students between Russia and Japan in the medical sciences"
5.Lugovoy Roman, Ph.D.,Head of Department of Analytics, Project Management and Foreign Affairs, Pacific State Medical University, "Development of educational collaboration projects, including dual degree programmes"
6. RYZHII Elena, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine, "Educational program in FMU for exchange students using original online simulator"
Please use the flyer below to share the information with others.